Monday 24 October 2011

Hey!


Just a quick hello from me and my good friend ed.....


Okay, so maybe my relationship with ed is a little bit more like a major obsession. Bit like rupert in ed's new video which is amaaaaazing! Open a new tap and watch now please. When you get back to my blog i'll get a bit more to the point. I was pretty much just dropping in to say hi.. I've done the little emotional "why i've started blogging post" (see below) and just want to get cracking now. My site decor, title, style etc is still very much a work in progress but I have a few ideas of what my blogging routine is going to be and hopefully when I start, with the help of all you beautiful people it should just all fall into place. Just a bit slow on the uptake because I have such a large dose of verbal diarrhoea its hard to know what to blog first. Thankfully its finally half term and I may go on a bit of a blogathon, boring you with lots and lots of pointless info..yAAAAAY. No, but hopefully some rambles will be of use, so comment and let me know if there is a feature you really like and then it can become a regular occurrence. I will be uploading another post today with an actual theme and point so keep your eye out for the slice of delight. I will just say that my blog is going to be a real higgildy piggildy blog. So not everything I blog about will be of interest to you but I hope that all the topics that will feature in my blog will fall into a regular pattern so, if you like one particular feature you could just check out my blog on the particular day I upload a post with that theme and ignore the rest!

Okay well at the end of that ramble I probably didn't say all that much
BUT none the less I hope to see you soon..
peace out, wings xox

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you gotta love Ed Sheeran! LOVE your cosmic background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it too! but I can't figure out what to do with the writing as the stars make it so hard to read! xx

    ReplyDelete