Sunday 13 November 2011

Christmas time...

Hey guys! 
Here's just a little random rambly blog update but basically I live in Essex and two things happened yesterday:
1) Williams and griffins opened their christmas shop window
2) The coaca cola advert was on TV last night 

Where I live in Essex these two things pretty much announce that it's the beginning of the christmas period which makes me happy, happy, happy! 
For all you scrooges out there you'll be very happy to know that i'll be doing a weekly blog on how to get ready for christmas to ensure, the best, the cheapest and hopefully least stressful christmas.
 I'm going Kirstie Allsopp -christmas style. 

Really you should have already made your 'mature cakes' for christmas. By this I mean the cakes you make like christmas pudding and christmas fruit cake. However, if it's too late now and you wish you had made one tomorrow i'll be doing another 'mature cake' for my families christmas cake this year which is a greek honey cake. So tune in if you'd like to see that!

Hope there are not too many scrooges out there! 
Peace and love, wings ox



No comments:

Post a Comment