Tuesday 29 November 2011

SO NAHT COOL.

Hello people that I love, 


I've brought ma' main cat to come and help me say sorry! I have been a little bit caught up in things and not been posting as regularly as I should have and when you promise fitness and diet principles every week that is just "SO NAHT COOL"

But yes, I am hopefully back on track! I've done a little blogpost marathon to catch up tonight and thank you to the strike tomorrow I have enough time to make my   christmas honey cake I promised weeks ago and really want to start posting really regular beauty and christmas and diet and fashion posts for you all. 

Check my post below its a little intro to another regular post i'm going to try and do.
Sort of an agony aunt style. So i'll need to guys to email or comment with the topics you would like be to give my advice and research on and then if any other bloggers have advice they can comment on the post for all people to see and if anyone contacts me it will be completely anonymously posted of course. And if noone really emails me I'll just do random topics that flow in and out of my head but please, please contact and comment if you have something to say because a lot of the time it will be something that I need your advice for too!

But I love christmas and it is definitely the time to be celebrating the time of year and so I figured my blog is pretty much going to be taken over by christmas over Decemeber!!
So expect to see:

Decoration tutorials, gift guides, christmas on a budget, de-stressing advice, beauty tutorials for christmas parties and NYE, how to host a dinner party, cooking tutorials, home made gifts, christmas hair and nail tutorials the lot! 

Basically any tutorial with a little christmas frosting...

I love you all
Peace and Love 
xO

No comments:

Post a Comment