Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pinch punch second day of the month...

Hey Guys...
Did you know the second day of the month is the new first!?
Okay, maybe not but if you read below i've been a wee bit busy but still wanted to blog this post as i'm rather excited it's November!!! So I wanted to pay a little tribute to November and the five things i'm looking forward to this month! Plus hopefully upping the tempo of my blog, its was a little bit doom and gloom last month -sorry! xx

Remember, remember the 5th of November


This month I am very excited to see the 4th edition to the Twilight saga.


Snow's forecasted for end of the month! Can be a pain but it so pretty!!

It's getting rather chilly on the willy! Time to start wrapping up in cosy clothes and hibernate in your uggs.

Sorry! But for me, the countdown to christmas has begun!!




2 comments:

  1. You're already counting down to christmas, wow
    Great fun post,

    New follower, from
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I know its crazy i'm such a little kid! What's stranger is my mum literally brought me one of those chalk board things like a day after I posted this! Thank you for commenting and following! Love you're oh natural post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete